Saturday, May 10, 2008

Quick Notes

Just a couple of details, if you'll allow me. My counterpart, Hans Bret, has recently deployed to Iraq, so he may be slow to post any material on here. Not that either of us have been extremely active in our posting, but you get the point. He does get occasional opportunities to check his email, and peruse the internet briefly, so if you'd like to send him some encouragement, feel free to do so.

A nifty little blog titled The Dick List pointed me toward an interesting article over at, of all places, the Huffington Post. I usually steer clear of that mess, since it's infested with whackos, but this article was actually a breath of fresh air. You can click here to see it. It addresses the absurdity of Islam, and the equal insanity of the west's response to it. I highly recommend it.

No comments: